With as much as you paid for your vehicle, you want to keep it on the road as long as possible with a Full Service Oil Change
An Al’s Quick Lube oil change is more than just an oil change, it’s preventive maintenance to change, inspect, check/fill and clean essential components of your vehicle and help keep it all running smoothly. By taking care of your vehicle with An Al’s Quick Lube oil change, you’ll be getting the peace of mind that your vehicle will be with you for a long time.
You will also receive free top-offs on motor oil with the same type of oil purchased and any or all of the multiple vital fluids between service visits for up to 3,000 miles.
Additionally, Al’s Quick Lube will perform a service review, which includes a visual inspection of the engine air filtration and the vehicle manufacturer’s severe driving recommendations based upon the vehicle’s current mileage.
- Oil Change with an API approved oil
- Install New Oil Filter
- Lube Chassis
- Check and Top off** Transmission Fluid
- Check and Top off** Differential Fluid
- Check Radiator Coolant
- Check Power Steering Fluid
- Inspect and Test Battery
- Check and Top off Windshield Washer Fluid
- Visually Check Brake Fluid Level
- Inspect Air Filter
- Inspect Cabin Air Filter
- Inspect Wiper Blades
- Inspect Belts and Hoses
- Check and Set Tire Pressure
- Check that all Lights are working properly