Differentials deliver power from the transmission to the wheels. A vehicle can have three different differentials including front differential, rear differential and transfer case. Extreme high operating temperatures can cause thermal breakdown of the differential fluid leading to a loss of lubrication and deposit formation. This can cause gears to grind while leaving behind metal shavings and other debris.
A Differential and Transfer Case Service is thermally stable and helps remove deposits – while working to keep new ones from forming. This helps ensure proper gear lubrication.
* Removes contaminants and deposits
* Renews gears protection from wear and grinding
* Protects against heat and stress
* Helps extend life of the differentials’ gears
* Helps prevent oxidation and fluid breakdown